What are Cuddle Spoons? A thoughtful gift that gives the idea of HOPE and LOVE, and shows that YOU CARE when you give them.
Cuddle Spoons were created by "Me" Kenneth Vantroba; a stroke survivor and disabled person living his life from his motorized wheelchair. Ken has limited use of his body and is considered a quadriplegic.
Cuddle Spoons are AFFORDABLE and WELL MADE. Cuddles are stainless Steel spoons, molded into a hard USB plastic, semi-hand painted body. They are also very easy to hold, lightweight and fit in small and adult sized hands. That’s why there’s no wrong way to hold Cuddle Spoons. The person receiving them doesn’t need to be a child learning how to hold a utensil or disabled or arthritic but if they are – you just gave them the PERFECT GIFT!
Cuddles make great gifts for everyone and put smiles on the faces of those receiving and giving them! Cuddle Spoons has been in business since 2014 and our customers love to give and receive their Cuddles.
We have three sets of Cuddles – Veterans and First Respondents admire the Stars and Stripes. The LGBTQ community and rainbow lovers adore the Rainbow Free Sets, and EVERYONE loves the Pink & Blue sets. Choose a set or several, and we’ll ship them immediately, from Baytown, Texas!
The length of each spoon is approximately 7 1/8 inches long. Made with quality materials: USB Plastic & Mirror Polished Stainless Steel.
- Great Eating Aide for - Rehabilitation - Arm & Hand Control. PATIENTS: Arthritis, Multiple sclerosis (MS), Stroke recovery, etc.
- Fun Feeding/Eating Utensil Flatware for Children
- Light Weight - Comfortable Shape - Well Balanced
- One of a Kind - Unique - Totally Original - Mix-Match
- Custom Design Packaging / Gift Box to Date your Memories
- Disability & LGBTQ Friendly. Couples, Singles, Kids Love Them!
- Guaranteed Same Day Shipping!
The Gift Box Packaging is very important for your Cuddle Spoons, this is where you Date & Keep all your precious Memories a live. A Clear Protection Cover will be placed on your box to avoid any accidental scratches during shipping. Once they are Home with you, enjoy them and find a special place to Display them Forever. Great Gift set for all Relationships or Occasions! Disabled & LGBTQ Friendly!
* ABILITY EXPO 2017 for the Disabled - I met Ken and Lynn at the Abilities Expo in Houston in 2016. They were visiting the event and told me about their product Cuddlespoons. In 2017, we invited them to have a booth at the VSA Texas Artist Market at Abilities Expo. VSA Texas is the state organization on arts and disability. It was great having Cuddlespoons at our event. They have a professional display and such a fun product! We are excited to have them at our Holiday Art and Gift Show this year in Austin and I expect the Cuddlespoons will be a big hit for our customers who like useful gifts that support artists with disabilities. ~ April Sullivan, Artworks Director, VSA Texas
Great for all Occasions: Novelty gifts, novelty gag gifts, gag gifts, novelty spoons, spoons gifts, novelty items, gift ideas for her, gift ideas for couples, gifts for lgbtq, gifts for gay women, gifts for gay men, red white and blue gifts, pink and blue gifts, rainbow gifts, stars and stripes gifts, gifts under 20 dollars, gifts for bachelors, gifts for bachelorettes, bachelor party gifts, bachelorette party gifts, ice cream spoons, wedding gifts, engagement gifts, gifts under 50 dollars, fun relationship gifts, gifts for girlfriend, cuddle, couple cuddling in bed, couple hugging, couple in love, couples snuggling, couple, happy couple, couple holding hands, couple cuddling, cuddling gifts, novelty spoons, his and hers novelty gifts, funny gifts for couples, funny his and hers gifts, funny presents for couples, cool gifts for couples, good gifts for couples, great gifts for couples, unique gift for couples, unique gifts for a couple, gift ideas for couples, perfect gift for couples,