WELCOME TO CUDDLE SPOONS - The Cuddling Spoon Set!
What are Cuddle Spoons?
Ice Cream Fun for Couples, Adaptive Eating Aide for Children, Elderly and the Disabled.
A thoughtful gift that gives the idea of HOPE and LOVE, and shows that YOU CARE when you give them.
Cuddle Spoons were created by "Me" Kenneth Vantroba; a stroke survivor and disabled person living his life from his motorized wheelchair. Ken has limited use of his body and is considered a quadriplegic.
Cuddle Spoons are AFFORDABLE and WELL MADE. Cuddles are stainless Steel spoons, molded into a hard USB plastic, semi-hand painted body. They are also very easy to hold, lightweight and fit in small and adult sized hands. That’s why there’s no wrong way to hold Cuddle Spoons. The person receiving them doesn’t need to be a child learning how to hold a utensil or disabled or arthritic but if they are – you just gave them the PERFECT GIFT!
Cuddles make great gifts for everyone and put smiles on the faces of those receiving and giving them! Cuddle Spoons has been in business since 2014 and our customers love to give and receive their Cuddles.
We have three sets of Cuddles – Veterans and First Respondents admire the Stars and Stripes. The LGBTQ community and rainbow lovers adore the Rainbow Free Sets, and EVERYONE loves the Pink & Blue sets. Choose a set or several, and we’ll ship them immediately, from Baytown, Texas!
The length of each spoon is approximately 7 1/8 inches long. Made with quality materials: USB Plastic & Mirror Polished Stainless Steel.
- Great Eating Aide for - Rehabilitation - Arm & Hand Control.
- Arthritis, Multiple sclerosis (MS), Stroke recovery, etc.
- Fun Feeding/Eating Utensil Flatware for Children
- Light Weight - Comfortable Shape - Well Balanced
- One of a Kind - Unique - Totally Original - Mix-Match
- Custom Design Packaging / Gift Box to Date your Memories
- Disability & LGBTQ Friendly. Couples, Singles, Kids Love Them!
- Guaranteed Same Day Shipping!